Hey Makeup Lovies! ❤
I come with another awesome award! I want to thank the lovely Melina from ThingsThatMatter for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! 🙂 I found this to be such a great and unique award.
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.”
- Display the award certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
7 Interesting things about myself:
1. I finally got certified for CPR on Wednesday 🙂
2. I graduated this past December with a bachelors in Communication and Sociology.
3. I HATE jeans. lol I just don’t like how they feel on. Funny thing is I have loads and I mean loads of pairs of jeans and they are all lovely but I just can’t wear them. The only time I’ll wear jeans is if I have to due to a job requirement. Other than that I’ll opt for leggings, dresses, skirts, linen pants, & suit pants.
4. This is probably not too much of a shocker to anyone but to some it’s major lol, but I went through a good while without having a cell phone during high school. It was my personal choice to not have one. I found that I had no use for it and if someone wanted to talk to me they knew where to find me at home! 😛 I lasted I believe it was a year or more without a phone. 🙂 Nowadays people go crazy if they don’t have a cellphone. I think it’s way better not to have one, I guess you can consider me a grownup now so It’s kind of a necessity to have one.
5. My first job was at Kmart! 😛 I was a cashier and I was completely nervous when I started. I didn’t know how to handle a register or money lol. Luckily within a week I learned and I was one of the fastest cashiers they had 😉 I wish I was into makeup when I worked there, that way I could of gotten discounts on all the wonderful drugstore makeup!! 😦
6. When I was working at Kmart I had a stalker. Yes I can honestly say I had a crazy weird pervert looking stalker. I was only 17 years old so it creeped me out! He would legit go every time I was working, how did he know my schedule I have no clue perhaps he would check the schedule because it was near the pharmacy and people would sometimes mix up our break room for the restrooms, yeah go figure. But he would always want to pay at my register never with other girls. My line could have 10 people and there could be line free registers but he would always say no I’m fine here. That’s when I noticed something was weird about this dude. Then he would start calling me by my name cause we had to wear a name tag, that’s when I slowly started to not wear it anymore because that was just creepy! I went as far as never touching his hand when I would give him his change I would just leave it on the counter. I told my supervisors about it and they noticed it too but they said they couldn’t do anything about it until he actually does something which is stupid I mean stalking isn’t enough? So long story short, I told my mom and of course she did something about it! She confronted the man and he of course denied everything and I never saw him again. Oh and I forgot to mention he would go into Kmart, a store similar to Walmart just without the produce and always and I mean always buy either a cassette or a piece of gum? F****** weirdo!
7. I start my new job in a few weeks at a daycare 😀 I’m so excited!
Hope you lovies enjoyed some new facts about me 😛 and again thanks to the lovely Melina for nominating me! 🙂
I nominate the following!
I nominate these 15 wonderful blogs! 🙂 If you haven’t checked them out I highly suggest you do so! Any who, hopefully you lovely ladies enjoy doing this award. I know there are tons of other awards going on that already make you state a number of facts about yourself so feel free to just link that one or by all means make more facts! 😛
I hope you lovies have a wonderful weekend!